ABOUT CHAITHANYA KALA BHARATHI
Chaithanya Kala Bharathi moderated by Empower Non Profit, Non Political voluntary and professional Civil Society Organization .CKB has been working for the development of the economically weaker sections of Rayalaseema Districts namely Kurnool, Kadapa ,Chittoor ,Ananthpuram and part of Praksaam district . The birth of the organization is a response indeed an emotional response to the problems of illiteracy, ignorance ,ill health ,malnutrition, unemployment and inadequate medical and educational facilities that were widely prevalent in rural and slum areas. CKB aims to render best social services for tribal, dalits and other vulnerable communities like women, children and disabled in the operational area.Read More
CKB aspires to create a self reliant just society where women, children, marginalized tribes,dalits and other vulnerable sections of the community will lead a sociable life of good understanding, harmony, dignity without any exploitation ,gender bias and other social distortions.CKB believes this would be the result of sustainable development and empowerment.
Socio economic reconstruction of the target community through rehabilitation of the vulnerable social groups with a just social action promoting sustainable livelihoods, food security and espousing the alternative life style.
Rural reconstruction and sustainable development of target community by creating vast avenues, promoting livelihood initiatives and food security in the best possible interest, social justice and empowerment.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
• To promote the cultural entity and the renovating the existing cultural and the traditional practices in the target area further to enrich sublimity of culture.
• To promote the rural entrepreneurship development initiative as a horizon to reconstruct the livelihood system of the rural poor
• To empower the women community for their holistic development with special priority for the maintenance of gender equity
• To take quality health care to the door steps of rural community through village animators, preventive and curative care etc.
• To educate the illiterate community as a whole with special focus to the women and child community propagating and promoting the noble values of education and establishing the residential schools and crèches for the children.
• To provide relief and rehabilitation to the needy in the areas affected by National calamities and emergencies
• To create the consensus public awareness on Environment, land, forests, water and sanitation. Health, HIV/AIDS, women and human rights ,Rights to Information Act ,SC/ST Atrocity act and all other provisions as conducive as to the betterment of the target community